Breast Implant Surgery for Land O’Lakes Women – Be an Active Participant to Ensure the Best Possible Outcome
For women seeking breast implant surgery near Land O’Lakes, the premier surgeon is Dr. John Roach of the Bayside Center for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Prior to founding the center in 2008, Dr. Roach completed seven years of rigorous training in general, plastic, and reconstructive surgery with dozens of prominent surgeons. A talented plastic surgeon who has mastered numerous cosmetic procedures, Dr. Roach is most well-known for his superior skill as a breast surgeon, and he has performed myriad breast implant surgery procedures for patients from Land O’Lakes and the surrounding communities.
Although you are undoubtedly excited about the possibility of breast augmentation, you are probably feeling a bit nervous as well. First and foremost, you need to trust the surgeon who will perform your breast implant surgery. Land O’Lakes has many physicians to choose from, but it is important to work with a surgeon with whom you feel comfortable. Toward that end, clear communication is critical. And in order to ensure the best possible outcome, you need to be an active participant in the process.
In preparation for your consultation for breast implant surgery, Land O’Lakes breast surgeon Dr. Roach suggests the following questions to guide your discussion with your surgeon:
- What shape, size, surface texture, incision site, implant type, and implant placement would you recommend for me, and why?
- What are the risks and potential complications of my recommended procedure?
- Where and how will you perform my surgery?
- How long of a recovery period can I expect?
- What type of bra should I wear during my recovery? For how long?
- How soon can I resume my fitness routine?
- What type of bra should I wear for exercise?
- How will my breasts feel? Can I expect to lose any sensation?
- Where will my scars be? What will they look like?
- How often should I have mammograms? Can you recommend a clinic that has experience in working with women with breast implants?
- What do I need to do to maintain my breast implants?
- How can I expect my breasts to look over time? After pregnancy? After breastfeeding?
- Will my ability to breastfeed be affected? If so, how?
- How long can I expect my implants to last?
- How many additional implant-related surgeries can I expect over my lifetime?
- What are my options if I am dissatisfied with the results of my surgery?
- How will my breasts look if I choose to have my implants removed?
- Do you have before and after photographs I can review?
During a personalized consultation for breast implant surgery at his center near Land O’Lakes, Dr. Roach can help you better understand what your individual experience will be like. Contact the Bayside Center for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery for more information or to schedule an appointment.