Blur the Effects of Years Gone by With a Face Lift Performed Near The Villages, FL
Over time, the effects of aging, stress, and sun exposure can take a toll on your appearance. If you’re seeing evidence of years gone by in your face – and would like to change that – you might consider having a face lift to refresh your look.
To find out how a face lift can help you achieve your specific aesthetic goals, you can meet with Dr. John Roach of the Bayside Center for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Roach is a double board certified plastic and general surgeon who has been working with patients from The Villages, Florida, for more than a decade. He performs face lifts and other cosmetic procedures at a fully accredited surgical center near his office, helping each patient achieve a natural-looking and long-lasting result.
Customized Facial Rejuvenation
Taking into account your unique concerns, preferences, and facial structure, Dr. Roach can fully customize your face lift procedure. For instance, he may:
- Tighten loose skin hanging from your jawline
- Smooth lines and folds in the skin around your nose and mouth
- Reposition fatty tissue in the lower third of your face
To enhance the result of your face lift, Dr. Roach may also suggest:
- Liposuction to remove a small amount of excess fat from your face or neck
- A blepharoplasty to remove excess skin and fat that is causing your eyelids to droop
- A neck lift to tighten your neck muscles and underlying tissues
- Dermal fillers to plump wrinkles
- Botulinum injectables to temporarily relax the muscles that cause or contribute to skin wrinkling
What to Expect
After Dr. Roach performs your face lift, you can expect the skin on your face and neck to look suppler and smoother, but not overly tight or visibly stretched. It will not be readily apparent to others that your appearance was surgically enhanced.
If you are interested in a face lift or another facial rejuvenation procedure, contact the Bayside Center for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery to schedule an appointment with Dr. Roach at his office near The Villages, FL. Dr. Roach can help you select the procedure or combination of procedures that is most appropriate for you.