Facial Rejuvenation Procedures Performed Near Cheval, FL, By a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Facial rejuvenation can mean different things to different people. In general, though, it involves one or more cosmetic procedures that target the facial features with a goal to create a more youthful look. Many people find that their facial appearance changes over time due to the effects of aging, gravity, sun exposure, and stress. Specifically, the facial skin and tissues can lose firmness and begin to sag, creating a prematurely aged and perpetually tired look. If you’re interested in addressing droopy eyelids, under-eye bags, sagging cheeks, scowl lines, jowls, or a “turkey neck,” facial rejuvenation may help.
Is Facial Rejuvenation Right for You?
Prior to making any final treatment decisions, you’ll want to become as educated as possible about your various facial rejuvenation options. The best starting point is a personal consultation with an experienced surgeon. If you’re in the Cheval, Florida, area, you can take advantage of the expertise of Dr. John Roach, founder of the Bayside Center for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery LLC. Respected by both his patients and peers, Dr. Roach has been performing cosmetic procedures for more than a decade. After meeting with you and learning what you like and dislike about your facial appearance, Dr. Roach can recommend an appropriate treatment plan and explain what you can realistically expect to achieve with facial rejuvenation.
What Are Some Facial Rejuvenation Options?
There are many different types of facial rejuvenation. Depending on your specific needs, goals, and preferences, your treatment plan may include:
- Dermal fillers – Injectable fillers such as Restylane and Radiesse can plump up your skin and add contour and definition to your face.
- Botulinum injections – Botulinum injectables such as Botox and Dysport can help soften your facial wrinkles by relaxing the muscles that cause them.
- A brow/forehead lift – By tightening loose skin above your eyes, Dr. Roach can minimize the appearance of horizontal lines on your forehead.
- Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) – By removing excess skin and fatty tissue from your eyelids, Dr. Roach can reduce your under-eye puffiness.
- A facelift – By removing excess fat, tightening the underlying tissues, and smoothing loose skin on your face and neck, Dr. Roach can help you achieve a more refreshed and well-rested appearance.
When you work with Dr. Roach, he will help you find the right approach to highlight your unique and positive facial attributes while enhancing the specific features you would like to change.
Schedule Your Consultation
If you’d like to discuss your facial rejuvenation options with Dr. Roach, contact the Bayside Center for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery to schedule an appointment at his office near Cheval, FL.