Is Facial Rejuvenation Right for You? Find Out by Consulting With a Double Board Certified Plastic & General Surgeon Near New Port Richey, FL
When you look at your face in a mirror, how do you feel about your appearance? Is there anything you’d like to change? If so, facial rejuvenation may help. Of course, any cosmetic procedure is a big step, so it is essential to proceed cautiously. Before moving forward, you should partner with a trusted plastic surgeon who has a thorough understanding of the effects of the natural aging process on the face, as well as extensive experience in performing the specific procedure you are interested in.
If you’re in the New Port Richey, Florida, area, consider discussing your aesthetic goals with Dr. John Roach. You’ll be in excellent hands with Dr. Roach, a double board certified plastic and general surgeon who has been performing facial rejuvenation procedures for more than a decade.
What Can Facial Rejuvenation Do?
After an in-depth discussion with Dr. Roach, you’ll be better-positioned to decide if a cosmetic procedure is right for you. For instance, some concerns that can be addressed with facial rejuvenation include:
- Droopy eyelids and eyebrows
- Hollow cheeks
- Sagging skin
- Facial lines, wrinkles, and creases
- Deflated lips
What Are Your Facial Rejuvenation Options?
Depending on your needs and preferences, Dr. Roach can help you develop a customized facial rejuvenation treatment plan, which may include:
- Blepharoplasty – Your eyes are one of your most prominent facial features, and may be one of the first to show signs of aging. Eyelid surgery can reduce bagginess in your lower eyelids and remove excess skin from your upper eyelids.
- Facelift – A facelift can reshape the lower half of your face by removing and tightening excess skin around your jawline.
- Botulinum injectables – Neuromodulators such as Botox can block muscular nerve signals to weaken the targeted muscle and limit its contraction, resulting in diminished wrinkles. Botox can be used to treat crow’s feet, forehead furrows, and frown lines.
- Dermal fillers – Your face naturally loses fat over time. Soft tissue fillers such as Juvederm can provide a fuller and smoother appearance by replenishing the hyaluronic acid levels in your skin and adding moisture to boost volume.
If you would like to learn more about facial rejuvenation, contact Bayside Center for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery to schedule an appointment with Dr. Roach at his office near New Port Richey, FL. Dr. Roach will answer all of your questions and, if you decide to proceed with a cosmetic procedure, personally guide you through every step of your preparation, treatment, and recovery.