Facelift & Other Facial Rejuvenation Procedures Performed Near Trinity, FL by Dr. John Roach
If you’re noticing signs of aging in your face – and you are less than pleased with those changes – a plastic surgeon can perform a facelift to help you achieve a more refreshed and youthful appearance. If you’re a resident of the Trinity, Florida, area, consider working with Dr. John Roach, a double board certified plastic and general surgeon who has earned the respect of both his patients and his peers.
For more than a decade, Dr. Roach has been performing facelifts and other cosmetic procedures at a fully accredited surgical center near Bayside Center for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, the solo practice he founded in 2008. During a personal consultation with Dr. Roach, you can learn about various facial rejuvenation procedures that can help you achieve your aesthetic goals.
How Can Facelift Surgery Help You Look Younger?
A Fully Customized Procedure
Based on your specific needs and preferences, Dr. Roach can fully customize your facelift procedure. If necessary, he may:
- Trim and tighten loose, hanging skin around your jawline (jowls)
- Smooth the skin around your nose and mouth to reduce creases and folds
- Remove excess fatty tissue from the lower third of your face
A Multi-Modal Approach
Dr. Roach can also utilize multi-modal techniques to enhance the overall contour of your face and neck. For instance, in addition to a facelift, he may suggest:
- Liposuction to remove pockets of fatty tissue from your face or neck
- Blepharoplasty to remove excess skin and fat that is causing your eyelids to droop and making you look perpetually tired
- A neck lift to tighten your neck muscles and underlying tissues and trim away sagging skin
- Other facial rejuvenation procedures, such as injectable dermal fillers to fill in your facial lines and folds, or botulinum injectables to reduce your facial wrinkles by temporarily relaxing the muscles that cause or contribute to them through movement
A Natural-Looking Result
Regardless of the facial rejuvenation approach that you ultimately choose, Dr. Roach will help you achieve a healthy and natural-looking result. After your facelift, your face and neck will look smooth and supple – not exceedingly taut or visibly stretched. In other words, it will not be readily apparent that your appearance was surgically enhanced.
If you are interested in a facelift or another facial rejuvenation procedure, contact Bayside Center for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery to schedule an appointment with Dr. Roach at his office near Trinity, FL. Dr. Roach can help you select the procedure, or combination of procedures, that is best suited for you and, if you elect to proceed, he will personally guide you through every step of your preparation, surgery, and recovery.